I’ve been seriously slacking in the posting of my recent awards and nominating others… Bad NOLA!!
SIX Awards compliments of dear Sandee at Comedy Plus:
1. (I cannot get the beautiful picture to stay… argh!)
The Color of Friendship Award
Mel over at Monday Morning Power created a new award called Winning Attitude Award. How cool is that. This award ia all about having a winning attitude and here is what Mel had to say:
This award seems like a natural given what my site is all about. This award is based on positive thinking and is meant for those blogs who base their existence, in part or in whole, on Positive Winning Attitudes.
There are two ways to post this award on your site; the award only or the code and award. To get your preference go HERE. Remember, the creator of this award is Mel and a link back to his blog post is in order.
3. Trista at The Pumpkin Patch created this award in honor of the Halloween season.
Here’s Trista’s rules:
- Once you’ve been awarded the Sweet Treat Award, make a post and award it to 3 bloggers who you deem “One Sweet Treat to Read” everyday.
- Make sure you inform those who you awarded that they have won!
- Grab the button and proudly display it in your sidebar for all your old/new readers to see!
Colin over at Life, created a new award called the Best Blogging Buddies award.
Here’s what Colin had to say about this award:
Having received many awards I have decided that it was time I created one for ALL my Blogging Buddies. You are ALL awesome and contribute to the wonderful global communities that we have all created. Thank you
Feel free to pass this along, all Colin asks is that all recipients link back to his site as the original point of reference.
Sandee and Bridget at And Miles to Go…
both awarded me with this lovely award:
(another one that won’t stick)
The I’ve Got a Friend in You Award
So, I award these to my wonderful blogging friends:
Pick up your award and show it proudly!!
9 Responses »